Currently there are no future dates for the webinar.
Georgina Hold is a Professor of Gut Health at the Microbiome Research Centre, UNSW in Sydney, Australia, and a leading authority on emerging Campylobacter and their role in intestinal disease. She is the current President of the European Helicobacter Microbiota Study Group (EHMSG) and a member of the UEG Education Committee.
Josbert Keller is a Gastroenterologist at the Haaglanden Medical Center in The Hague, the Netherlands, and co-founder of the Netherlands Donor Feces Bank (NDFB), a non-profit stool bank. He is a member of the EHMSG.
Imran Aslam is a Locum Consultant Colorectal Surgeon at the NHS Trust in North Bristol, UK, with a passion for innovation in colorectal surgery and medical education. He is a member of the UEG Education Committee.
"What’s new in FMT?”Join the UEG Webinar to learn more
What will you learn from the webinar
- Who is FMT for? – Lear the indications
- How is FMT performed? – Discover the currently used protocols
- Is FMT safe? – Understand what safety measures are required
Who is this webinar for?
- Gastroenterologists and gastroenterology trainees
- Infectious disease specialists