Currently there are no future dates for the webinar.
CEO barox Communication
Technical Director CVT
Commercial Director CVT
Security surveillance designers - learn more about designing cyber secure, high-performance IP video networks for camera surveillance and other security devices.
The barox CPD Certified web seminar covers various aspects related to the specific requirements of ‘Switches for Video’, including:
- Assessing IP video network requirements
- Utilising existing network infrastructure
- Focus on important technical basics, IP and PoE extenders, IEEE802.3af, at or bt, standards and beyond, network topology, fibre-optic, SFP, etc
- Development of a communication and cyber/physical security concept
- Defining a solid network specification
- Implementation into specific requirements, A&E
During the online event, a survey will be conducted to determine which other practice-oriented topics are of interest to you.
This web seminar will take place on May 20th at 10.30 am GMT for 1-hour and is a practical course dedicated to planner-specific topics.
The web seminar “Designing IP Video Networks” is CPD certified and comes with a certificate worth 1 CPD point (1 hour)